This recipe is featured in our weekly Meal Planner. Sign up here to have 7 great recipes delivered to your inbox!
- 4 medium zucchini, peeled into ribbons or spiralized
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh burrata, hand torn
- 4 ounces sliced prosciutto
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Layer the zucchini noodles on a large platter and top with peaches, tomatoes, burrata and prosciutto. Season to taste with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic and olive oil.