How to Make Egg Salad
Prep time 5mins
Cook time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 4
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 3/ 4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 small dill pickles, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Sliced baguette or sandwich bread, for serving (optional)
- Lettuce or sprouts, for serving (optional)
- Sliced tomato, for serving (optional)
Combine mayonnaise, chopped pickles, pickle juice, mustard, and scallions in a medium bowl and stir well.
Set a cooling rack over the bowl and press each hard boiled egg through the grates. Season with salt and pepper and taste, adjusting seasoning as necessary. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Find our favorite egg salad recipes here!