Lindsey from LindseyEatsLA created this stacked Italian Sandwich that is giving us sandiwch envy! She uses a variety of Applegate Naturals meats and cheeses to create this ultimate stack that won't leave you hungry.
This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
- 1 tablespoon minced Calabrian chiles
- 3 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices Applegate Natural Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Slices
- 5-6 slices Applegate Natural American Style Colby Cheese
- 6 slices Applegate Organic Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 10-12 slices Applegate Salami
- 5 slices Applegate Soppressata
- 1/ 2 cup thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 red roma or beefsteak tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 slices of rye bread (or bread of your choice)
Make your Calabrian Chili Mayo by mixing chiles, mayo, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Set aside.
Spread chili mayo on both sides of the rye bread, then add cheese, all the meats (chicken, turkey, salami, soppressata) then add your tomatoes and top with the shredded lettuce. Close tightly and wrap around parchment or foil to seal well! Take a sharp knife and cut through the center and enjoy!