- 1/2 pound ground beef (@julesfood used wagyu), formed into a patty
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo
- 3 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 brioche bun, sliced in half and toasted
- Kosher salt and pepper, as needed
Preheat a grill over medium-high direct heat. Mix the mayo with the chipotle, adding more or less depending on your spice preference.
Make a small indentation in the center of the burger patty with your thumb and season with salt and pepper.
When the grill is hot, add the burger and cook for about 2-4 minutes per side, flipping just once. Add cheese during the last minute of cooking.
Add some chipotle mayo to the bottom of the brioche roll. Top with the cooked burger, avocado and top bun. Enjoy!