"Today I'm partnering up with Nissin RAOH and The Feedfeed to show you how I make authentic Japanese style ramen right at home! 🍜 I'm using the Nissin RAOH Soy Sauce flavored ramen and adding my own toppings to really get the ramen house experience at home. It's ridiculously delicious and maybe even better, it's SO EASY!"
Authentic Ramen at Home
Recipe Intro From foodwithfeeling
Find Nissin RAOH Ramen near you by clicking here!
Cook time 15mins
Serves or Makes: 1
- Nissin RAOH Soy Sauce Ramen
- Pork Chashu, for topping
- Nori sheets, for topping
- Black sesame seeds, for topping
- White sesame seeds, for topping
- Green onions, chopped, for topping
- Jammy boiled egg, for topping
Cook Nissin RAOH Soy Sauce Ramen according to package directions.
Garnish with desired toppings. Serve hot and enjoy!