This recipe is featured in our free weekly meal plan. This edition is sponsored by our friends at Filippo Berio Olive Oil and features a wide range of recipes all made with heart-healthy and flavorful olive oil!
- 1/ 4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 small zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 6 metal skewers
In glass bowl, whisk together olive oil, parsley, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; reserve 1 tbsp marinade and set aside separately. Toss chicken, zucchini and tomatoes in remaining marinade until coated; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Drain chicken mixture, discarding marinade. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers, ending with chicken.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate with olive oil. Close lid and grill, turning frequently and brushing with reserved marinade until chicken is cooked through. (Alternatively, chicken can be broiled.)