Quickly whip up a batch of this zesty salsa and use it in tacos, salads, spread it on sandwiches, or just serve as is with a side of your favorite tortilla chips! The salsa comes together in less than 10 minutes, so its perfect snack for an impromptu picnic!
This recipe is featured in our free weekly meal plan. This edition is sponsored by our friends at Filippo Berio Olive Oil and features a wide range of recipes all made with heart-healthy and flavorful olive oil!
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chillies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon seeded and chopped jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, onion, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper; refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips