- 4 large Russet potatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) block extra-firm tofu, pressed and patted dry to remove extra moisture
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/ 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/ 4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/ 2 teaspoon sea salt, optional
- 1/ 4 cup vegan yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, or other hot sauce
- 1/ 2 cup broccoli sprouts
- 1/ 2 cup baby arugula
- 1/ 2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced, optional
- Jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced, optional
- Tomato, sliced, optional
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Poke several holes in the potato with a fork. Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet until easily pierced with a knife, about 1 hour. Let cool to room temperature.
Lower oven to 350ºF. Cut tofu into 1/4-inch thick slices. Toss with all the spices in a bowl to lightly coat. Spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Slice the baked and cooled potatoes in half length-wise. Stir together the yogurt and sriracha and spread on both cut sides of potatoes. Layer the tofu slices and desired vegetables in between the potato halves. Enjoy!