Sweet Potato And Chickpea Burgers With Pan Fried Mushrooms, Babaganoush, Tomato, Avocado, Spinach And Arugula
"Spicy sweet potato and pea burgers w/ creamy babaganoush and pan fried mushrooms! Who wants some??!"
Recipe Intro From emerson_cooks
Serves or Makes: serves 4
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato mashed
- 1 cup mashed chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 3/ 4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/ 2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper
- Pan fried mushrooms, eggplant babaganoush, tomato, avocado, spinach, sesame seed buns, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 375˚F.
Combine all ingredients and form into patties, bake for 15 - 20 mins. Assemble your burgers with desired toppings and serve immediately.