- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 Thai chili peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup leafy greens
- 1/ 2 cup leaves Thai basil
- 1 (14 ounce) block firm tofu, cubed
- 2 cups cooked gluten free rice noodles
Mix together tahini, soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger in a small bowl. Add a splash of water if needed to achieve a slightly runny consistency. Set aside.
Heat sesame oil in deep pan or wok over medium high heat. Add Thai chili, garlic, and carrots and cook until carrots start to soften.
Add mushrooms and leafy greens and cook until tender. Add the Thai basil, tofu, rice noodles, and tahini/soy sauce mixture. Mix well until evenly combined. Add extra soy sauce or salt if needed. Enjoy!