- 3 red bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/ 2 finely chopped yellow onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/ 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (14.5oz) Red Gold Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of taco seasoning
Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with lightly greased foil.
In a medium saucepan, heat oil add in onion and garlic until translucent. Add in ground turkey. Cook until browned, about 8 minutes.
Stir in Italian seasoning, followed by Red Gold Tomatoes Petite Diced. Cook for another 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stuff peppers with turkey mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top then bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.