- 7 ounces rice noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 (15 ounce) cans butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 tablespoons tamari, or 1/2 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- Handful green beans
- 1/ 2 cup peas
- 8 vine tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/ 2 large cucumber, chopped
- Sauerkraut, for serving
- Dressing, of choice, for serving
Add the beans to a saucepan with the turmeric and tamari/pink Himalayan salt and stir for 2-3 minutes to heat up.
Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook the green beans and peas for around 3-4 minutes, until bright green and soft.
Serve the noodles, butter beans, green beans and peas with the tomatoes, spinach, cucumber, sauerkraut and a sauce/dressing of your choice.