Vegetable Buddha Bowls with Megan Curry
Prep time 30mins
Cook time 1min
- 4-6 cups chopped seasonal vegetables
- 1/ 2 head cauliflower cut into florets
- medium diced zucchini
- halved Brussel sprouts
- butternut squash
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Fresh herbs: thyme, oregano, chopped (optional) or 1 tsp. dried Italian seasonings
- 1/ 2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, truffle salt, or other favorite flavored sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Toss cut vegetables in a bowl and mix with olive oil, garlic, fresh herbs and salt.
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper (not waxed paper). Spread vegetables evenly in a single layer. Use a second pan if necessary.
Place sheet in oven and turn down to 350 degrees. -Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until fork tender and browned. Watch softer veggies and pull them out as they get done sooner.
Fermented Umiboshi Radish and Red onions
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1/ 2 small red onion
- 1 small bottle Ume Plum vinegar
Wash and slice the radishes. Thinly slice red onion. Pour contents of small bottle of Ume vinegar and let marinate over night or a few hours. Keep refrigerated for 2-4 weeks. Fermented vegetables are a garnish with meals for a natural probiotic.
Green Goddess DF/GF
- 1 cup Garlic Aioli or Veganese original
- 1-2 tbs flax seed oil or 2 anchovy fillets
- 1/ 4 cup Heaping rough chopped parsley leaves and some stems
- 1/ 4 cup chives, chopped
- 1/ 4 cup spring green onions
- 1 heaping tablespoon tarragon leaves, rough chopped
- 1/ 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice