- 1 pound tilapia filets
- 1 tablespoon chili lime seasoning
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- cotija cheese, for garnish
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- tortillas, for serving
Heat a large skillet with oil on medium high heat. Season the tilapia filets with salt, pepper and chili lime seasoning. Add to the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side.
Remove the fish from the pan and using a fork, gently pull apart the fish, flaking it with the fork.
In a medium bowl, make the salsa. Add mango, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
For the assembly, add fish, mango salsa, romaine lettuce and cotija cheese to a tortilla. Enjoy!