"Haven’t got a clue what this is but it’s great! I used up bits and bobs in the fridge to make this Chickpea Pomegranate Salad"
Chickpea Pomegranate Salad
Recipe Intro From crazyvegankitchen
This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
Prep time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 4
- 2 (15-oz.) cans of chickpeas, drained
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Seeds of 1/2 a pomegranate
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/ 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/ 4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- Salt / pepper, to taste
Mix all ingredients together and serve.