- 2 ( 6 ounce ) salmon filets, patted dry
- Kosher salt, To Taste
- Black peppercorns, freshly grated, to taste
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/ 3 cup Annie's Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced or minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups zucchini noodles
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Pat the salmon dry, and season both sides with salt and pepper. In a heavy bottom skillet, add the sesame oil and heat over medium heat. Sear the salmon, skin side down and cook until crispy (about 4 minutes). Flip salmon and add 1/4 cup Annie’s Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette to the pan. Let the salmon cook in the mixture, about 5-6 minutes total. Remove the salmon from the pan and them aside.
Add the mushrooms, garlic, and green onions to the same pan with the remaining dressing. Cook until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
Add the zucchini noodles and cook just until tender.
Place the salmon fillets back into the zucchini noodle and mushroom salad mixture and drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette over the top. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.