- 8 cups prepared broth
- 1 bunch sliced green onions
- 2 inch piece thinly sliced ginger
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced brown mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 heads baby bok choy, sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snap peas, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package enoki mushrooms, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 lime
Add broth, green onions, ginger, carrots, brown mushrooms, and salt to large pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add bok choy, sliced radishes, snap peas and enoki mushrooms to the pot and stir to warm up. The idea is that the veggies will still be slightly raw, not overly cooked. They will continue to cook as they are in the hot broth. However, cook them to point that you are happy. Add tamari or soy sauce and squeeze of lime and stir.
Ladle into bowls and top with sprouts and sesame seeds. Enjoy!