This chicken vegetable rice bowl with spices is made with cooked chicken, colorful veggies, paprika, and peppers, all on a bed of cooked rice and garnished with fresh chopped dill. It can make an extra light and perfect weeknight dinner that’s a treat for the whole family. Everyone can choose their favorite toppings and enjoy a complete meal.
- 1/ 2 cooked rice, optional
- 1 chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 1/ 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/ 2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/ 2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon fresh dill, for garnish
Slice chicken, and bell peppers into a bowl.
Add black pepper, olive oil, salt, and paprika to the chicken. Mix everything together and let marinate for 5 minutes.
Heat skillet to medium-low heat. Add marinated ingredients to the skillet and saute for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and add to rice.