- 1 can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cups pumpkin seeds, roasted and roughly chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed and roasted
- 1/2 cups cauliflower, florets, roasted
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- oil, for brushing and pan frying
Baked potatoes and cauliflower florets at 375F with a little oil until cook or a brown on the outside.
Cauliflower will cook quicker, remove and continue to bake your potatoes.
In a heated pan with 1tsp oil, sauté onion until it turns translucent.
In a big bowl, mashed all ingredients together, except cilantro.
Add cilantro and mix well. Using your hands, form mixture into a patty (yields 8)
Lay all patties on a parchment paper and refrigerate for up to 1 hour or overnight to set.
Pan fry each patty and serve with your favorite bun and chipotle mayo.
Chipotle Mayo (blend below)
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise