For the Rice
- 2 cups cooked Jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup dry roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup cubed tofu
- 1/2 cup broccoli, stems
- 1/4 cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sliced jalapeno pepper
- Salt, To Taste
For the Sauce
- 11/2 tablespoons vegan fish sauce
- 11/2 tablespoons coconut aminos
Make the sauce: mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Make the rice: in a heated non-stick pan with 2 teaspoons oil, sauté onion, garlic, & carrot until soft. Then, add broccoli stems, tofu, rice and sauce. Stir continuously until all rice are well coated with sauce. Finally, add cashews, pineapple, jalapeño and season well.