- 10 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 10 cherry tomates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt, or sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeeds
Preheat oven at 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss vegetables with coconut oil and roast on prepared pan for 45 minutes.
Once roasted, transfer the vegetables to a pot. Add the chicken broth and bring to simmer on medium heat.
Use a hand blender to puree everything until smooth. Add a pinch of salt and lime juice, then bring to simmer once again
Serve in bowls. Add the sour cream or yoghurt. Sprinkle with some pepper flakes and sesame seeds if you like, and enjoy!