Craving a hearty serving of veggies? This luscious bowl of zoodles is just as crunchy as it is delicious. Tossed in a zesty, spicy almond milk and almond butter dressing, this easy (and not to mention, vegan!) dinner is one that you’ll make time and time again. Freshly grated ginger and garlic bring a powerful punch to this dressing, while a drizzle of almond milk provides a silky smooth texture. Want to intensify the spice level? Toss in an extra pinch or two of red pepper flakes!
I partnered with with the Almond Board of California to create this recipe. For more almond milk recipes, visit almonds.com.
Spicy Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 4 medium spiralized zucchini
- 2 medium spiralized carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 1/ 3 cup fresh cilantro, plus more for serving
- 3 thinly sliced scallions
- 1/ 4 cup toasted sliced almonds, plus more for serving
- 1/ 2 sliced red chili, plus more for serving
Almond Milk Dressing
- 1/ 2 cup almond butter
- 1/ 4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, if desired
In a large bowl, toss all salad ingredients until combined.
In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until smooth. Toss into salad and serve immediately. Top with more cilantro, sliced almonds and sliced red chilis, if desired.