Crispy, healthy and packed with flavor! @VeguKate created this play on lettuce wraps using just crunchy cabbage and roasted cauliflower for extra texture. For a quick and easy sauce, she dresses the tacos with Annie's Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette.
You can even shop for all the ingredients at your local co-op (find yours here!) to give the recipe a try.
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/ 4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/ 4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/ 2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 curly lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1/ 2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/ 4 cup Annie's Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1 lime, cut in wedges to serve
Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Add cauliflower to baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast cauliflower for 20 minutes.
While cauliflower roasts, whisk together coconut aminos, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger and garlic until thick and creamy.
Remove cauliflower from oven and drizzle with sesame oil mixture. Toss to combine. Return cauliflower to oven and cook for 5-8 more minutes, or until cauliflower is crispy. Watch cauliflower carefully so it doesn't get mushy!
Prepare lettuce wraps: Stuff individual curly leaf or iceberg lettuce leaf with roasted cauliflower, cilantro, and purple cabbage. Add a squeeze of fresh lime and drizzle with Annie's Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette, then serve!