- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 3 cups kale
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
In a large pot over medium heat, heat coconut oil. Add the onion and cook until translucent.
Add diced sweet potato and cauliflower and cook for about 4 minutes uncovered. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for about a minute.
Add turmeric, cumin, cayenne pepper, and sea salt, and stir to coat the aromatics.
Add the apple cider vinegar followed by the tomato sauce, vegetable stock, and coconut milk. Bring to a low boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Taste and adjust seasoning. Remove from heat and add kale. Stir to wilt.
Top with fresh cilantro and lemon wedges to delicious garnish.