- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 medium, very ripe bananas
- 1/ 3 cup very creamy cashew butter or any nut or seed butter
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/ 4 cup room temperature coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablepoons Bobs Red Mill egg replacer (no liquid, just the egg replacer mix)
- 1/ 2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/ 3 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350ºF
Combine all ingredients in a high-power blender (except for walnuts and chocolate chips) and blend until ingredients form a batter.
Fold in 1/2 cup chopped walnuts and 1/3 cup (or more) chocolate chips! pour into a prepared loaf tray and bake for 42 minutes.