- 2 large eggs
- 1/ 2 banana
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon millet flakes
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/ 3 cup plant milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- berries, fruit, dried mulberries and coconut cream for serving
Crack the eggs to a blender. Add in the banana, oats, millet flakes, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and milk and blend until smooth. Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes.
Heat a frying pan and add coconut oil to the pan. Pour the batter into the pan and fry on medium heat for a few minutes until the surface begins to dry up. Turn, and continue to fry for a short moment.
Serve the pancake warm with berries, fruits, dried mulberries, and coconut cream and enjoy!