For the Blackberry Infused Bourbon
- 1 bottle (750 ml) bourbon
- 2/3 cup blackberries
For the Cocktail
- 2 ounces blackberry infused bourbon
- 1/2 (ounce) elderflower liqueur
- 1/4 (ounce) Olorosso sherry
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Stir all ingredients over ice for about 20 seconds. Strain in a chilled cocktail coupe and garnish with a blackberry.
To make the blackberry infused bourbon: In a tightly sealing container, pour the bourbon over the blackberries. Seal and let infuse for 24 hours. Strain and bottle. Will keep indefinitely.