- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 3 hours or overnight
- 2 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped
- Handful of kale or spinach (optional)
- 2 1/ 2 cups water
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3/ 4 cup nutritional yeast
- Croutons, for garnish (optional)
Sauté onion, garlic in olive oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add celery stalks and broccoli for another 5 mins or so. Add water, vegetable broth, and kale. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15-20 mins.
Separately blend up soaked cashews(make sure you strain and rinse them), 3/4 cup of fresh water, ACV and nutritional yeast. Blend up soup with cashew cream mix. Add more water for desired consistency. Garnish with croutons and tahini or leftover cashew cream. Enjoy!!