"Today’s recipe ventures into the world of Korean cuisine. With the right balance of sweet, sour and salty, elevate your vegetarian cooking to a new level with our Korean Spicy Vegetarian Bibimguksu Bowl"
Korean Spicy Vegetarian Bibimguksu Bowl
Prep time 15mins
Cook time 20mins
Serves or Makes: 4 servings
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1/ 2 cup Korean Doenjang soybean paste
- 2 tablespoon Korean Gochujang red chile paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 tablespoon Pad Thai noodles
- 3 cups organic power greens
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup juienned carrot
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Vietnamese fried garlic
Prepare the Pad Thai noodles according to package directions. Drain.
Heat a saucepot over medium-high heat. Pour in the vegetable stock, then stir in the Korean Doenjang and the Korean Gochujang paste, soy sauce and garlic. Add the Lotus Foods Organic Traditional Pad Thai Rice Noodles.
Add the organic power greens, bean sprouts, red bell pepper, carrot and sesame oil to the saucepot and stir to combine with the broth and noodles.
Pour the hot Bibimguksu broth and noodles into serving bowls. Garnish each bowl with fried garlic and toasted sesame seeds.