- 16 ounces chicken bone broth
- 1 tablespoon GF fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/ 2 teaspoon japanese seven spice
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 head baby boy choy
- 1 jammy boiled egg
- fresh cilantro, as garnish
- 2 tablespoon Mango jalapeño hot sauce
- 1 watermelon radish
In a medium pot, over medium-high heat, combine broth, fish sauce, coconut aminos, ginger juice, lime juice, and seven spice. Heat for 3-5 minutes.
Add the zucchini and bok choy. Heat for 15-20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
Spoon the vegetable broth into bowls and garnish with a jammy egg, radish, cilantro, & hot sauce.