- 13/4 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup raw cane sugar
- 1/2 cup canned coconut cream
- 1/4 cup nuts, of choice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
For Chocolate Topping
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons milk
- 21/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons raw cane sugar
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a 7x7-inch pan with parchment paper.
To make the brownies, combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for about 25 minutes. Let cool.
To make the chocolate coating: Dissolve cornstarch in milk. Pour into a saucepan over low heat. Add the chocolate and sugar and stir until melts and thickens. Spread immediately over the brownies.
Refrigerate for 3 hours to set. Serve cold or at room temperature.