If you're looking for a simple, delicious, and vibrant idea for entertaining guests and groups, this beautiful Hummus Board is the perfect idea! Fresh and flavorful ingredients from the Feedfeed Shop, like nutty Rancho Gordo Garbanzo Beans and Seed + Mill Organic Tahini, earthy and robust Graza "Drizzle" Extra Virgin Olive Oil (OMG this olive oil is next level, trust me you need it in your life and pantry ASAP!), and a personal pantry staple of mine, Amagansett Flaky Sea Salt, combine to transform into luscious, creamy, velvety hummus that is the most delicious dip to serve with bright, crispy pita chips and farm fresh produce. This recipe is perfect for all types of entertaining, from gluten free and vegan platter ideas, to holidays and tailgating parties.
Save this recipe, shop these ingredients and more in the Feedfeed Shop, and be sure to add this to your next holiday menu!
- 3 cups Rancho Gordo Heirloom Garbanzo Beans, or 2 15-ounce cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/ 2 cup Seed + Mill Organic Tahini
- 1/ 2 cup Graza "Drizzle" Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for garnishing and serving
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of one lemon, (about 1/4 cup)
- 3/ 4 cup water, plus more if necessary for consistency
- 1 tablespoon Amagansett Flaky Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, for garnishing and serving
- Chili flakes, for garnishing and serving
- 1 7 ounce bag pita chips
- 1 bunch rainbow carrots, peeled and sliced in half vertically
- 2 bunches radishes, washed and sliced in half vertically
- 1 bunch celery, washed and ends trimmed
Add garbanzo beans, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, water, and sea salt to a food processor or blender. Pulse to combine. Blend until hummus reaches a smooth consistency, scraping sides of food processor as necessary. Season with additional salt to taste. If hummus is still very thick, add additional water 2 tablespoons at a time until desired consistency is reached. Transfer to a bowl. Place on a large serving board. Arrange pita chips, carrots, radishes, and celery. Drizzle hummus with olive oil and garnish with pine nuts and chili flakes.