1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
4 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon agave nectar
3/4 cup blanched almond flour
couple pinches of sea salt
1. Whisk together the almond milk, cream cheese, agave, and eggs.
2. Add the almond flour and sea salt and whisk until combined.
3. Grease your Ballarini pan.
4. Add abut 1/4 cup scoop of the batter to the pan over medium heat.
5. Swirl the batter in the pan until it's a thin layer. It's only take a minute or two for it to firm up.
6. Gently flip it, cook for another 30 seconds to a minute and transfer to a plate.
7. Continue this process, putting parchment paper between each crepe as you finish.
8. Fold the crepes into fourths and serve with your favorite toppings.