- 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cups black raisins
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 11/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 shredded carrot (heaping 1/3 cup, packed)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Roasted pecans
Blend dates and raisins in food processor until blended.
Add cashew butter and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
Add almond flour and ground cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
Add shredded carrots, pecans, and toasted coconut flakes and pulse until pecans are chopped and fully incorporated into mixture.
Optional: roll into balls and coat with finely shredded coconut flakes.*