For the Salad
- 2 tablespoons salt, for blanching
- 10 ounces green beans
- 10 ounces yellow beans
- 10 ounces asparagus
- 2 cups strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup toasted and coarsely chopped walnuts
For the Dressing
- 11/2 teaspoons coriander seeds, toasted and finely ground
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and black pepper, To Taste
Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
Fill a large bowl halfway with water and 3-4 cups ice cubes; set aside. Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water and 2 tablespoons salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Put half the green beans in the boiling water, cook for 2 minutes, then immediately plunge into ice water for 30 seconds. Transfer to plate lined with paper towels. Repeat with remaining green beans, yellow beans, and asparagus, making sure to blanch only half the amount at a time.
Add half the dressing to the blanched beans and asparagus. Gently massage.
Spray a grill pan with oil. Heat on medium-high. Cooking in batches, depending on size of grill pan, grill the beans and asparagus until slightly charred on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
Arrange the grilled vegetables on a large platter. Evenly distribute strawberries, feta and walnuts on top. Drizzle with remaining dressing.