- 1 stick vegan butter
- 1/ 3 cup plus 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/ 3 cup plus 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 2 1/ 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/ 3 cup oat flour
- 1/ 2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a large bowl, mix vegan butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla paste and salt. Add the almond milk. In a separate bowl mix together flour, oat flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
With an ice cream scoop form the cookies and place them on the fridge for 10 minutes before baking.
Place sheet pan on the oven and bake the cookies about 15-18 minutes until golden.