Hot pink, vegan, GF and delicious easy & beautiful oatmeal bowl. -@thehouseofv
Rate this post
Dragon Fruit Oatmeal
Prep time 20mins
Cook time 10mins
Yield: Serves or Makes 2
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 2/3 cup oats
- 2 cups flax milk, or almond milk
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen dragon fruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pineapple, for topping
- 1/4 cup blackberries, for topping
- 1/4 cup edible flowers, for topping
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips, for topping
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds, for topping
Add the oats, milk, dragon fruit, vanilla bean past and salt to a small pot. Cook on medium for 5 minutes.
Serve in a bowl and add toppings.