- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- 1/ 2 cup full fat coconut cream
- 1/ 2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/ 2 cup cherries, chopped
- 1/ 2 cup vegan marshmallows, chopped
Mix the coconut milk , vanilla and salt in a pot and bring to a boil. Put the chocolate chips in a metal bowl and pour over the boiling coconut milk. Stir until chocolate is dissolved.
Add the cherries and small pieces of marshmallows. Mix, add the crushed graham crackers, and mix well again. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
Remove from the fridge and start forming truffles with a small ice cream scoop or spoon. Dust them with extra graham cracker powder, garnish with edible flowers and enjoy!