- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 cups cilantro, packed and minced
- 1 head peeled and minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon flavorgod garlic lovers
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 olive oil
Heat water in small saucepan till boiling. Add salt. When dissolved remove from heat to cool.
In a medium bowl, add garlic, cilantro, oregano, red pepper flakes, and flavorgod.
Whisk in vinegar, then EVOO, and lastly the salmuera (brine). Transfer to a mason jar with lid and refrigerate. Flavors are best after at least one day. Can keep for a few weeks in fridge.