Watermelon Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
Prep time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 2 salads
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/ 4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into chunks
- Handful fresh herbs, such as parsley, mint and/or basil,
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese or feta, crumbled
In a medium bowl, whisk vinegar and mustard. While whisking continuously, drizzle in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble arugula, watermelon, herbs and cheese on 2 plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette.