We’d like to make a toast! Meet CAULIPOWER Sweet PotaTOASTS. Start your day on a sweet note with these SweetPotaTOASTS with Berries & Cashew ‘Ricotta'. They just happen to be vegan & gluten free too! Time to crack out the maple syrup and berries and make the true breakfast of champions!
Want to buy some? CAULIPOWER Sweet PotaTOASTS just hit the freezer aisle at Walmart! Find a store near you!
- 12 Original CAULIPOWER Sweet PotaTOASTS, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/ 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for garnish
- 3/ 4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Blueberries, for garnish
- Blackberries, for garnish
- Mint Leaves, for garnish
In a medium bowl, cover cashews with cold water and let sit at room temperature for 3 hours, then drain.
In a food processor, add drained cashew with ½ cup water, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Process until a creamy paste forms.
Spread cashew 'ricotta' over roasted sweet potato slices. Top with berries and mint leaves, then drizzle with more maple syrup and serve.