We’d like to make a toast! Meet CAULIPOWER Sweet PotaTOASTS. Start your day on a sweet note with these SweetPotaTOASTS with Berries & Cashew ‘Ricotta'. They just happen to be vegan & gluten free too! Time to crack out the maple syrup and berries and make the true breakfast of champions!
- 12 Original CAULIPOWER Sweet PotaTOASTS, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/ 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for garnish
- 3/ 4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Blueberries, for garnish
- Blackberries, for garnish
- Mint Leaves, for garnish
In a medium bowl, cover cashews with cold water and let sit at room temperature for 3 hours, then drain.
In a food processor, add drained cashew with ½ cup water, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Process until a creamy paste forms.
Spread cashew 'ricotta' over roasted sweet potato slices. Top with berries and mint leaves, then drizzle with more maple syrup and serve.