- 3 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet peppers
- 1/ 3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/ 4 cup olive oil
- 1/ 4 cup lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons extra snap peas
- pinch of freshly ground pepper
- pinch of salt
Julienne slice all of the vegetables into thin matchstick sized pieces. Mix together in a large bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together all of the vinaigrette ingredients.
Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and gently mix together. Adjust the seasoning and chill. Arrange on a platter and garnish with extra chopped cilantro, extra peas, white sesame seeds and a few twists of fresh ground salt & pepper.