- 12 jalapenos, halved and seeded
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half, height-wise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/ 3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 24 toothpicks, soaked in water for at least 20 minutes
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Mix cheeses, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spoon about 1 tbsp. filling in each jalapeno half. Wrap each with a strip of bacon tightly and secure with toothpicks. Bake until bacon is crisp and filling is melted, 18-22 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes and serve immediately.
In need of an easy, last minute game day snack? These simple jalapeno poppers are a surefire crowd favorite, plus who doesn't love a little spice?!