We are so excited to be teaming up with DeLallo Foods in search of The Ultimate Antipasto Board! When landing on a direction to create an epic board, the possibilities are endless and inspiration is literally everywhere!
From selecting a board surface or platter shape, to collecting your board contents (meats, and dried fruits, and cheeses, oh my!), and developing different textures, patterns, and heights, your board-making potential truly knows no bounds. We can't wait to see the masterpieces you dream into existance!
Need some help getting those creative wheels spinning? Watch the video below to learn our favorite tips and tricks for creating your own ULTIMATE Antipasto Board! Yours might just be the award-winning masterpiece we’re searching for!
- DeLallo Pitted Calamata Olives
- DeLallo Piccante Green Pitted Olives
- DeLallo Jubilee Olives
- DeLallo Calamata Olives
- DeLallo Aglio Green Pitted Olive
- DeLallo Pitted Olives Gigante
- DeLallo Stuffed Grape Leaves
- DeLallo Red Pepperazzi Peppers
- DeLallo Italian Garlic Mushrooms
- DeLallo Provolini Antipasti
- DeLallo Italian Roasted Tomatoes
- DeLallo Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- DeLallo Garden Vegetable Bruschetta
- DeLallo Italian Olive Tapenade
- DeLallo Fig Spread
- DeLallo Apricot Spread
- DeLallo Simply Pesto (Traditional Basil)
- DeLallo Calabrese Dry Hot Sausage
- DeLallo Black Pepper Dry Cured Sweet Sausage
- DeLallo Sweet Sopressata
- DeLallo Premium Sliced Prosciutto
- DeLallo Genoa Salami
- DeLallo Parmesan Cheese
- DeLallo Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- DeLallo Gouda Cheese
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Fresh Basil Leaves, for garnish
- Assorted crackers
Arrange ingredients on a large board, alternating colors and textures.