Craving a hearty serving of veggies? This luscious bowl of zoodles is just as crunchy as it is delicious. Tossed in a zesty, spicy almond milk and almond butter dressing, this easy (and not to mention, vegan!) dinner is one that you’ll make time and time again. Freshly grated ginger and garlic bring a powerful punch to this dressing, while a drizzle of almond milk provides a silky smooth texture. Want to intensify the spice level? Toss in an extra pinch or two of red pepper flakes!
Click here to watch a video tutorial of this recipe!
I partnered with with the Almond Board of California to create this recipe. For more almond milk recipes, visit almonds.com.
This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
Spicy Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 4 medium spiralized zucchini
- 2 medium spiralized carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 1/ 3 cup cilantro, plus more for serving
- 3 thinly sliced scallions
- 1/ 4 cup toasted sliced almonds, plus more for serving
- 1/ 2 sliced red chili, plus more for serving
Almond Milk Dressing
- 1/ 2 cup almond butter
- 1/ 4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, if desired
In a large bowl, toss all salad ingredients until combined.
In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until smooth. Toss into salad and serve immediately. Top with more cilantro, sliced almonds and sliced red chilis, if desired.