Nutrition per serving: 171 calories, 14g total fat (1.9g saturated fat), 2g protein, 12g carbohydrates, 3.6g fiber, 3.7g sugar (0g added sugar), 232mg sodium
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1 cup radishes, sliced in half
- 1 cup delicata squash, seeded and sliced into half moons
- 2 large carrots, quartered and sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1/ 4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a sheet tray with aluminum foil.
Add vegetables to prepared sheet tray. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Place in oven and roast until vegetables are golden brown around the edges, but still retain some texture, about 30-40 minutes.
Remove from oven. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.