- 3 cups peanut butter pretzels
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/ 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/ 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Roasted peanuts, chopped, for garnish
In a food processor, combine pretzels with butter and pulse until fine crumbs form resembling wet sand. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of an 8-inch tart pan. Spread peanut butter into an even layer, then place in the freezer as you make the ganache.
In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate and cream over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate has completely melted and a smooth ganache forms, about 4 minutes. Pour over peanut butter and return to the freezer to set for 45 minutes.
Garnish with flaky sea salt and chopped peanuts, then slice and serve.