Want to upgrade your average weeknight stir-fry? Add pan-fried Feel Good Foods Vegetable Potstickers for a quick and easy complete meal. These delicious dumplings are gluten-free, vegan and made with high-quality ingredients. With a pack or two in your freezer, you're ready to have dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 (10 ounce) package Feel Good Foods Vegetable Potstickers
- 1/ 2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/ 2 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/ 2 cup snap peas, ends trimmed
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 cup white rice, cooked according to package directions, to serve
- Black sesame seeds, for garnish
- White sesame seeds, for garnish
Pan fry Feel Good Foods Vegetable Potstickers. In a nonstick pan over medium-high heat, add ½ cup of water and 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Place the dumplings flat side down and cover the pan with a lid. Cook until all the water evaporates and the flat side is golden, 8 to 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large wok or skillet, heat remaining oil over high heat until almost smoking. Add garlic and onion and sauté until lightly golden, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and carrots and cook until softened, 2 minutes. Stir in snap peas, scallions and bell peppers and sauté for 2 more minutes. Add tamari, stirring to coat.
Serve stir-fried vegetables over prepared rice and nestle in pan-fried Feel Good Foods Veggie Potstickers. Garnish with black and white sesame seeds.