This is the only salad you need for your summer entertaining needs! Juicy summer melons are paired with salty ricotta salata, spicy chilis, fresh lime juice and a heavy hand of mint. If you can’t find ricotta salata, any salty, crumbly cheese will do! Salads don’t get much more refreshing or easy than this one!
With the right tools, you'll have this salad on your table in no time. We used Shun Cutlery's Premier 8-inch Chef's Knife to prepare our melons, the Premier 6.5-inch Utility Knife to chiffonade mint and slice the chilis, and the Premier 4-inch Paring Knife to crumble the ricotta salata.
Click here to sharpen up on your knife skills!
- 1/2 medium watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe, cubed
- 1/2 medium honeydew, cubed
- 1/4 cup ricotta salata, crumbled
- 1 small red chili, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Mint, to garnish
- Tajin, to garnish
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve immediately.