Briny, garlicky, lemony and incredibly hard to stop eating! This Whipped Feta Dip made in the Calphalon ActiveSense™ Blender might just become your new favorite appetizer! Serve it with crackers or crudite with entertaining, or slather it on sandwiches to spruce up a weekday lunch.
The New ActiveSense Technology senses the load of the ingredients and accurately adjusts the speed, blade direction, and blending time while taking into account the pre-set options for precise results every time. This blender doesn't need you!
- 1 (7 ounce) block feta cheese, in brine
- 1/ 2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Black peppercorns, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Assorted Crackers
Add feta, cream cheese, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic and pepper to the Calphalon ActiveSense™ Blender and set to ‘Salsa’ setting, thickness set to smooth. Process until progress is complete and mixture is smooth. Scrape feta mixture into a serving bowl and fold in fresh herbs.
Serve with assorted crackers and crudites.